This page includes the postcards showing Welsh ports in Geoff Topp's collection.
Note: Ravenswood was launched in 1891 and originally had two funnels. She had her engine and boilers replaced by Barclay Curle & Co. in 1909 after which she had just one funnel. She was used as a minesweeper in WW1, served as an anti-aircraft vessel in WW2 and was finally scrapped in 1955 after failing a safety survey.
Note: This beautiful town on the north coast of Wales is now known as Conwy.
Quarrying at Llandulas was first documented in 1696 but is likely to have taken place from much earlier times. Stone would be loaded by hand onto beached barges and boats. A wooden jetty was built in 1822